- Mechanical assembly;
- Circuit board assembly;
- Chassis wiring;
- Functional Testing;
- Calibrating products, producing suitable certificates and maintaining a test records data base;
- Assist with general administration duties as required;
- Maintaining drawing packages;
- Ensuring the production build cards are completed and filed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ability to read circuit diagrams;
- Soldering skills suitable for board-level assembly and equipment wiring;
- Experience work with surface mount components would be an advantage;
- Confident telephone manner with good communication skills. Attention to detail essential;
- Team Player but also able to work under own initiative;
- Previous experience in a production environment would be an advantage.
- 5 GCSEs of C grade or better including English, Science and Maths.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this role, email us through here with your CV , a cover letter and contact details, and the subject of the message as Job Application.